This Really Happened: Fart Sparks Fire During Surgery


This weekend in Japan, a patient’s fart during a surgical procedure allegedly sparked a fire in the operating room. The gas from the fart is believed to have ignited a laser that started the fire.

The patient was getting surgery on her cervix when the fart occurred. The fart ignited the laser, starting a fire that spread to the surgical drapes.

Do the right thing and warn the people around you when you’re about to let one go – especially in the operating room!